Updates on Hong Kong with Joanne Chu, Director of the Hong Kong Econ. & Trade Office
Time & Location
About the Event
Ms. Joanne Chu, Director of the Hong Kong Economic & Trade Office in New York will be a special guest leading an open discussion with HKBAM Board Members and invitees about current events in Hong Kong. It is an opportunity to share concerns and communicate ideas about the future of Hong Kong from the viewpoint of an active organization promoting Midwest - Hong Kong trade partnerships. A HKBAM Board Meeting will take place directly after the discussion. Guests are welcome to stay and observe.
The event details are as follows:
- Date: Thursday, October 10
- Time: 9:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.
- Venue: Hong Kong Trade Development Council, 333 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 2028, Chicago, IL 60601
- Light Breakfast will be provided
- Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 300-4689
- Bring your photo ID for the security desk check-in procedure at the lobby level