Time & Location
Mar 30, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM CDT
About the Event
We welcome you to join a webinar with experts offering perspectives from the government, trade, financial, and corporate sectors. Some of the questions addressed by our panel will include:
- What changes are in store for Hong Kong in 2022-2023?
- How is Hong Kong enhancing economic resilience as it battles the 5th wave of COVID?
- What is Hong Kong’s future as an international financial hub?
- Are there industry sectors showing promise for overseas companies in Asia and what is Hong Kong's role?
Gaining an understanding of the key components to Hong Kong’s vision for the future directly impacts U.S. companies who are vested in Asia. The Hong Kong Business Association of the Midwest is pleased to offer this webinar as a resource to companies restarting their overseas business strategies.
- Date: Wednesday, March 30
- Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM CST
- Platform: Zoom Webinar
- Registration link: https://tinyurl.com/3whu3f9b
- Access link to the Zoom Platform will be provided 2 days prior to webinar
- Candy Nip, Director, Hong Kong Economic & Trade Office, New York
- Winchell Cheung, Director Midwest, Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Patrick Wang, Multi-National Corporate Banker, Bank of China
- Mark Staublin, President, Hong Kong Business Association of the Midwest
We look forward to seeing you virtually. Register today and continue to STAY GLOBAL!
Hong Kong Business Association of the Midwest